Dr, Helene Brenner is a nationally recognized expert on women’s issues, a psychologist and author specializing in the unique needs of women for over 25 years. A warm, genuine and dynamic speaker and presenter, Helene Brenner has appeared on The Montel Williams Show and numerous local television and radio broadcasts. She has presented at the Omega Institute, Kripalu Center, the Sacred Circles Conference at the Washington National Cathedral, the American Psychological Association annual conference and other professional conferences for fellow psychologists and psychotherapists, as well as for women’s associations and meetings across the country. She has been featured in numerous magazines including Self, Ladies Home Journal, Fitness, Body and Soul, Parents, Weight Watchers and First for Women.
Ongoing, Future and Past Presentations, workshops and speeches include:
- Raising the Volume of Your Inner Voice: Audacious Authenticity Summit
- I Know I’m In There Somewhere: A Workshop For Women, Omega Institute
- Inner Voice Therapy: A New Approach to Women’s Psychotherapy
- Listening to Our Stories: From Remembering to Renewal, Amersfoort, Netherlands
- Meeting at the Edge of Change: A Six Month Core Skills Training Program in Focusing-Oriented Therapy, Frederick, Md.
- Awakening and Strengthening the Essential Self, Tel Aviv, Israel
- The International Women’s Project: A Cross-Culture Experiential Dialogue with Women, Cambridge College, England
- Comparison of Somatic Therapies, Lucerne, Switzerland
- The 10 Most Important Ways To Achieve Real and Lasting Change
Featured Speaker, On Purpose Networking
- Going for Your Dreams without Cleaning Out Your Closets First, Montgomery County Women’s Fair
- How to Love Yourself, Washington National Cathedral
- The ABC’s of stress reduction.Women’s Expo: Celebrating and Empowering Women, Columbia, MD
- Finding and Following Your Inner Voice Keynote Speaker, Hood College, Frederick, Md.
- Transformation through strength-focused therapy with women American Psychological Assn., 2004 Convention, Honolulu, Hi.
- Accessing the Larger Self: a Process for Healing Trauma. American Psychological Assn., 2004 Convention, Honolulu, Hi
- Finding Your Inner Voice: The Path of Self-Acceptance, Institute of Healing Arts, Nashville, TN
- Follow Your Dreams, Follow Your Inner Voice. Learning Annex, New York